Find out more about our leadership develop programmes by participating in our half day ‘Seven Stages of Leadership Development’ workshop. During this workshop you will: -
- Explore the seven stages of adult development
- Estimate your current stage of development
- Find out how to accelerate the development of leaders
- Experience some leadership development activities
- Get a chance to review our leadership development programmes
This workshop is delivered by our Directors and Leadership Psychologists Terry and Jill. Find out about Terry and Jill’s experience, skills, interests, motivations and qualifications by taking a look at their profiles. Meet the Team
Contact us to chat with one of our consultants about booking your ‘Seven Stages of Leadership Development’ workshop.
Determine the nature and extent of the capabilities of the leaders in your organisation by inviting them to engage in our leadership profiling process. This process: -
- Includes completing a range of psychometrics, participating in behavioural interview, receiving an integrated capability report and attending a feedback and coaching session
- Determines the leader’s current stage of development
- Provides an assessment of the leader’s capability against your competency framework and/or values
- Focuses and guides the leader for their further development
- Ensures the leader attends the leadership development programme most suitable for their needs
Our Leadership Profiling is carried by our team of Leadership Psychologists, which include Andrea, Terry, Vicky, Bernard and Jill. Find out about the experience, skills, interests, motivations and qualifications of this team by taking a look at their profiles. Meet the Team
Contact us to chat with one of our consultants about profiling the leaders in your organisation.
Grow the capability of your leaders by inviting them to engage in one of our leadership development programmes. We provide different programmes of Operational Leaders, Tactical Leaders and Strategic Leaders. Our programmes take leaders to the next stage in their development by providing: -
Knowledge - EBSCO Leadership and Management Learning Portal providing access to the latest business book summaries, articles and videos.
Skills - Workshops enabling the practice of leadership skills in a challenging and safe environment.
Capability - Workplace activities enabling leaders to gain greater capability in how they think, feel and behave.
Leaders are presented with a challenge where their current way of thinking, feeling and behaving will not provide a solution. Successfully facing and overcoming this challenge stimulates the leaders’ development to their next stage.
As facing a developmental challenge causes anxiety until the next stage in their development starts to emerge, the leaders are supported by working with a coach and participating in action learning groups.
To deliver our leadership programmes we employ the wide range of capabilities of people from across our whole team. These include leadership psychologists, executive coaches, actors, artists, outdoor learning facilitators, musicians and film makers, etc. The combination of these diverse capabilities enables us to ensure the learning is experiential and the development is sustained.
Find out about the experience, skills, interests, motivations and qualifications of our people by taking a look at their profiles. Meet the Team
Contact us to chat with one of our consultants about growing your leaders through one of our leadership development programmes.